World Business Chicago (WBC) seeks a full-time Creative Manager to oversee creation of art, photo, video, and layout design, establishes and implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Communications the Creative Manager leads and directs the design and production of visual materials and media used for advertising and web communications.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creative output of WBC, including all design and graphics
- Create and execute a multi-media, web-based strategy for World Business Chicago and its initiatives
- Develop creative content for all WBC marketing and communications including but not limited to: WBC website, monthly e-newsletter, advertising, presentations, monthly board briefing, annual report, email blasts, other collateral pieces, etc.
- Manage outside creative partners and vendors
- Pro-actively identifying creative ways to enhance the presentation effectiveness of the organization’s core functions and working with all colleagues across the organization
- Control image license agreements, photo releases, image database, video footage and online content
- Design and execute new templates/deck/presentations for organization and its individual initiatives
- Assist with editorial, proofreading, images to match, CEO interviews, success stories, newsletter stories, quotes, etc.
- The ideal creative candidate for the position is detail oriented, self-starter with strong communication and organization skills and project management skills
- He or she will have the ability to multi-task and have excellent overall computer proficiency.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- The willingness to work in a deadline oriented, fast-paced environment is crucial.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@worldbusinesschicago.com.