Help Raise Funds for the Illinois Arts Relief Fund
Performing arts venues are incredibly important to our City because they make up the fabric of our neighborhoods. In order to keep this rich, diverse part of our City’s culture alive, it is critical that we all pitch in. Please join us to show support and raise money for our performing arts community by participating in our virtual 5K over Halloween weekend!
We have a goal of raising $100,000. And thanks to:
- our presenting sponsor PNC
- matching grant sponsors Mars Wrigley and Cinespace Chicago Film Studios
- and everyone who has registered and donated to support the performing arts community
we will meet our goal.
All money raised, including registration fees and donations will go to the Illinois Arts Relief Fund, providing financial relief to workers and organizations – The Illinois Arts Relief Fund is administered by Arts Alliance Illinois.
Register for the Sweet Home Chicago Halloween 5K!
WHAT: This virtual 5K Run, Walk, Move is a healthy, safe way to spend Halloween weekend!
- Get dressed up and walk, run, or move in your neighborhood, observing social distancing rules, wearing masks, etc.
- Take and share photos of your steppin’ and showing some love to everyone who works in Illinois’ creative industry.
- Prizes for best ensemble photo, top fundraisers, largest ensemble and more!
WHEN: This weekend! Thursday, October 29 through Saturday, October 31, 2020.
WHERE: You are encouraged to walk, run and step out in your local neighborhood. Invite neighbors, friends, family to join you and complete the socially distanced challenge together.
WHY: Help creatives in Chicago and Illinois to raise money for the Arts for Illinois Relief Fund
HOW: Register online here as an individual, set up a team or join an existing team! $5/per person donation (plus a small transaction fee).