Thank you to the founding participants in Retrofit Chicago’s Commercial Building Initiative, launched yesterday by Mayor Emanuel. All of these buildings will cut their energy use by at least 20% over the next 5 years, lowering pollution and leading the way to a clean energy future. To find out how your building can become more energy efficient, and to join the initiative, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating buildings are:
- 224 S. Michigan Ave. (Santa Fe Building)
- 333 N. Michigan Ave.
- 515 N. State St.
- 225 W. Randolph St. (AT&T Building)
- 333 S. Wabash Ave. (CNA Headquarters)
- 222 S. Riverside Plaza (Fifth Third Center)
- 227 W. Monroe St. and 222 W. Adams St. (Franklin Center)
- 71 S. Wacker Dr. Hyatt Center
- 505 N. Michigan Ave. (InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile)
- 140 S. Dearborn St. (Marquette Building)
- 454 N. Columbus Dr. (NBC Tower)
- 440 S. LaSalle St. (One Financial Place)
- 301 E. North Water St. (Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers)
- 400-410 N. Michigan Ave. (Wrigley Building)