Calling All Local Chicago Businesses Looking to Get Involved in the Tech Scene
From July 31 – August 2, 2019, World Business Chicago, along with the University of Illinois System, and Lollapalooza will bring 200 top college students from across the country to take a behind-the-scenes tour of Chicago’s vibrant technology ecosystem and attend this year’s Lollapalooza music festival.
ThinkChicago: Lollapalooza wouldn’t be possible without the support of the local business community. World Business Chicago is pleased to partner with businesses large and small who share our values and vision for the future of the innovation community. Our partners contribute vital resources that support students and tech communities across Chicago. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Participate in the ThinkChicago Company Showcase, a job fair style networking event
- Show off your office to 20-40 students on a company tour
- In-Kind donations for transportation, catering, event space, sponsor student housing
- Mentor students on a Chicago Civic Tech Challenge; spend time with small groups on relevant projects
- Share your inspirational company story with the full class of 200 by speaking on a panel or as a keynote
If you’re interested in any of the above sponsorship opportunities, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ThinkChicago has an alumni base of more than 1,400 talented students and professionals, many of whom now work for startups, leading tech companies, innovation spaces and venture capital firms in Chicago. Its sister program, ThinkChicago: Chicago Ideas Week, will take place in October 2019. For more information on ThinkChicago, visit the website at http://www.thinkchicago.net/lollapalooza