Twice each year, during Lollapalooza and Chicago Ideas Week, ChicagoNEXT of World Business Chicago invites top university students from across the country to unleash their career potential in Chicago. Since 2010, ThinkChicago has engaged 3,000+ students to explore Chicago’s vibrant tech-scene where we showcase innovation hubs, fast-growing tech companies, and corporate innovation leaders. Students are accepted into the program based on their interest in technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, and a commitment to excellence as demonstrated by academic, professional, and/or extracurricular activities.
Students are accepted into the program based on their interest in technology, innovation, and/or entrepreneurship, and a commitment to excellence as demonstrated by academic, professional, and/or extracurricular activities.
“I absolutely love ThinkChicago and really owe a lot to it. I wouldn’t have started my company if it weren’t for the program. I was going to move to California.” – Matt Unger, Roompact Founder
Grow Chicago’s Talent Pool
Make Chicago Top-of-Mind for Starting a Career
Connect Chicago Companies with the Talent
- 70% of alumni say the program positively impacted their desire to live/work in Chicago
- 80% of companies say they plan to interview or hire ThinkChicago students
- > 62% of alumni who have jobs work in Chicago
- 74% of alumni are interested in volunteering for future ThinkChicago programs
- Program expanded from from 50 students a year to 275 and growing
- Recruiting has expanded from 13 midwest Universities to 30+ nationwide