List Includes Six WBC Board Members and Nine Member Companies
Crain’s Chicago released a special report of 25 business leaders to their Crain’s Most Powerful Women in Chicago Business list. The report is a year long effort by the publication to tell the stories of women in business from a variety of industries and backgrounds. The list included World Business Chicago (WBC) President & CEO Andrea Zopp and six members and nine companies from the World Business Chicago Board of Directors.
World Business Chicago is proud to have these individuals listed, serve on the WBC Board of Directors. Together, they are committed to driving inclusive growth throughout the city and WBC is fortunate to have these impressive leaders along with the entire board collaborating with us to accomplish our mission. Their breadth of life-long expertise and business acumen collectively help to create real change in moving Chicago forward. WBC celebrates the honorees of this exclusive list:
- Melissa Bean, Chairman of the Midwest, JP Morgan Chase
- Debra Cafaro, Chairman and CEO, Ventas
- Mary Dillon, President & CEO, Ulta Beauty
- Mellody Hobson, President, Ariel Investments
- Karen Sauder, Vice President, Sales and Site Leader, Google
- Paula Steiner, President and CEO of Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC)
World Business Chicago Board Companies included on the list:
- Kirkland and Ellis, LLP (a member of WBC’s Legal Advisory Board, LAB)
To learn more about the WBC Board of Directors please go here.