Chicago tech companies connected with top talent from Illinois Tech at the White Sox stadium.
This month, a delegation of leading Chicago tech companies met with students from Illinois Tech as part of the 2018 ThinkChicago Roadshow, a national tour to connect innovative Chicago businesses with rising talent.
Hosted at Guaranteed Rate Field with the Chicago White Sox, the event featured top Illinois Tech students in computer science, engineering, design, business, and other STEM disciplines for a project demo session and a career development panel discussion. Panelists included:
- Lupe Czerwinski, Executive Director CCB Chase Merchant Services Technology of JP Morgan Chase
- Amanda Fennell, Chief Security Officer of Relativity
- Chris Gladwin, Illinois Tech Trustee and CEO, Co-founder of Ocient
- Tiger Safarov, Illinois Tech alum and founder of ZenSupplies
- Kevin Willer, Illinois Tech Trustee and Partner of Chicago Ventures
With leading support from Relativity, the ThinkChicago Roadshow has provided nearly 2,000 top engineering and business students the opportunity to meet with leading Chicago technology companies. The Roadshow is part of the broader ThinkChicago program that engages diverse, top-tier students who are passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship and immerses them in Chicago’s tech scene.